Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SS 11: from Tuesday, 16 Nov

Today we switched gears and learned some basic functions and principles of design for class PowerPoint presentations.  We will use the next couple of classes to research and design a presentation on a topic associated with the First World War.  Initially, I said everyone would examine the battle of Vimy Ridge, but I think it would be better if you all had a chance to do any topic that interests you.  I'm also going to discuss how we might allow for some teamwork for those so interested.

If you have a flash drive, you may wish to start collecting images and information for your project.  I am going to ask that each of the projects have a plan and I want to approve each plan to ensure it meets my general expectations.

I'll see you on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment